Saturday, May 19, 2007

A New Theme

I have not been able to do much work on the site this week as I spent the first 3 days of the week traveling and I have not been feeling well. I was able to find a site after chatting with Bardia that provides templates (http://www.joomlashack.com/shop/home.php?cat=1). This is exactly what I need in order to craft a look and feel that Dr. Collatos is looking for so that the presence for UPTEC does not have a sterile business feel. On Sunday, I intend to review my notes from the google doc and review the templates and decide on one and install it. I will present this to Dr. Collatos on Monday. If he likes it we can go forward with adding content to the site. Otherwise I will setup time for us to review the templates and he can pick what he feels is most appropriate. I will spend a few hours on Sunday reviewing the templates.

Kai

No comments: